Contact detailsContact Property
The Park is set on high ground away from the noise of the highway with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside and amid a range of flower gardens palms and native trees. The trees are a great attraction to the varied and colourful bird life. There are scenic walks from the park to nearby forests. Yarraman is a great base to stay at while you take in the sights of the South Burnett and Northern Downs regions including the Bunya Mountains and Palms National Parks forest walks, Brisbane Valley rail Trail and off road experiences, wineries, historic sites and the Great South East.
Stop and take the time out to absorb the surroundings and great atmosphere.
Come stay relax and enjoy!
- BBQ Facilities
- Dump Station
- Free Wifi Internet Access
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Resident Manager
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Wireless Internet Access
Local attractions include:
1. A selection of South Burnett wineries and gourmet food opportunities (check out Taste South Burnett for fudge, cheese and a lot more).
2.The Bunya Mountains and Palms National Parks as well as Coomba Falls and Muntapa Tunnel are nearby.
3. Kingaroy Astronomical Observatory is about 1/2 an hour drive away.
4. Yarraman has it's own walking/mountain biking trail network (maps available at Park) and is at the Northern rail head of the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail.
5. Yarraman's Heritage House museum has a wide range of displays. Yarraman is on the Brisbane Valley Heritage trail.
6. Yarraman weir and Station Park provide secnic locations blended with local history depicted on the picture/story boards scattered around covering the early rail and World War 2 experiences.
7. South Burnett Energy Centre at Nanango provides free entry to discover the history of power generation in the region, with interactive displays.
1. Country markets at Yarraman on the 2nd Saturday of the month and at Nanango on the 1st Saturday.
2. In the surrounding forests you can bushwalk, mountain bike and horse ride, 4WD and trail bike ride. 3. The Brisbane Valley Rail Trail is suitable for walking/mountain biking/horse riding.
4. Fossicking is available at the old 7 mile diggings. 5.Birdwatchers love the wide selection of birds in and around the forests, including the rare Black Breasted Button Quail.
6. Motorcross Mountain and Phoneix Creek motorcross/enduro parks are just out of Yarraman.
7. Picnic at Rogers Forest Park, Yarraman Weir or beside the Yarraman creek in town.
8. Country horse races at Nanango throughout the year.
Other suggested accommodation nearby
Nanango Caravan & Motorhome Park
Welcome to Nanango Caravan & Motorhome Park. We are situated in Nanango, Queensland…read more
Nanango Caravan Park
Big sites and low prices. 4klm from traffic lights in centre of town on right hand si…read more
Twin Gums Caravan Park
Come and enjoy a friendly, relaxing holiday park. Sit by beautiful gardens and enjoy t…read more