Welcome to Leasingham Village Cabins. We are situated in Leasingham, South Australia.
Our park is nestled in the beautiful Clare Valley. You can participate in the events the region has to offer or relax and take in the natural serenity.
Some of our key features include: BBQ area, wheelchair access, campers kitchen, pensioners concession and more…
We have accommodation available to suit all holiday makers; you won’t be disappointed.
This range includes the following, suitable for caravans or camping: Cabins, powered sites, unpowered sites.
This park is perfect for travellers of all ages.
We hope you enjoy your holiday whether it is a short stay or a getaway Leasingham Village Cabins is the ideal place for you to visit. Stop and take the time out to absorb the surroundings and great atmosphere.
Come stay relax and enjoy!
- BBQ Facilities
- Dump Station
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Resident Manager
* Leasingham first appeared on the 35th special survey 1840.
* The town was named after a parish in Lincolnshire, England.
* Our reception was opened as a post office in 1863.
* In the 1850s Leasingham's main attraction was the race track.
* Leasingham also had its own orchestra in the 1890s.
* The land that the cabin park is located on was given to the first governor of the Adelaide Gaol which was William Baker Ashton, who died in his quarters and had to be lifted out by crane as he was to large to fit down the stairway.
* Martindale Hall
* Reisling Bike riding trail
* Cellar Doors and Wineries everywhere around
* Mintaro Maze
* Day on the Green - April
* Gourmet Weekend - May
* Easter Races - Clare
Other suggested accommodation nearby
Discovery Parks - Clare
Discovery Parks - Clare, offers a great range of pet friendly(sites only) and family a…read more
Clare Valley Cabins
Escape to our lovely White Hut Chapel or one of our 8 luxury 2 bedroom cabins in a bus…read more
Riverton Caravan Park
A field of dreams Shady grassed sites Very clean amenities Fire pits Next to lovel…read more