The Kellerberrin Caravan Park is run by the Kellerberrin Shire and is located on the corner of George and Moore Street. There are powered caravan bays with a grassed area. There is a shared ablution block, laundry and barbecue
Please note the cabin rooms are non traditional dormitory style. 8 rooms with single bed configuration and 1 double bed confirmation. Building is equipped with camper kitchen and shared bathroom facilities.
- BBQ Facilities
- Boat Friendly
- Dump Station
- Free Wifi Internet Access
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Resident Manager
The Central Wheatbelt offers a variety of attractions and activities to enjoy with friends and family. A number of different self drive trails lead through natural attractions such as wild flowers in season, granite outcrops, reserves to explore, birds and fauna to observe from interpretive walking trails.
From March to November the Wheatbelt comes alive with an array of events including regular market days, sporting contests, a variety of motor sporting events, agricultural shows and community fairs, field days, bush horse races, bands and other entertainment.
* Kokerbin Rock - A massive granite outcrop 30km South of Kellerberrin
* Golden Pipeline Heritage Trail
* Pioneer Museum
* Baandee Ski Lake - Gazetted Water Skiing area, subject to seasonal conditions.
* Mt Stirling and Mt Caroline - Giant granite outcrops 22km south of Kellerberrin
* Durokoppin Wildlife Sanctuary & Charles Gardner Nature Park - 27km north and 35km south west of Kellerberrin respectively
* Central Wheatbelt Harness Racing - 12 events per year March to May & September to November
* Golf -EDSCO Cup
* Woodstock Country Muster - February
* Agricultural Society Show - First Saturday in September
* Eastern Zone Horse Trials - July
* Speedway Meetings - July to October
* Golden Grain Bowls - January
Other suggested accommodation nearby
Cunderdin Caravan Park
Why not spend the night at our clean and convenient caravan park just off Great Easter…read more
Bruce Rock Caravan Park
The Caravan park is managed by the Shire of Bruce Rock. It contains 20 powered sites…read more
Quairading Caravan Park
Welcome to Quairading Caravan Park. We are situated in Quairading, Western Australia…read more