Contact detailsContact Property
A beachside park in the sunny mid west of WA, ideal for a quick escape or to make your own long weekend. Great fishing, surfing, snorkelling close by and the town features a golf course, tennis courts, bowls rink, playground and beachfront bbq area.
- BBQ Facilities
- Boat Friendly
- Dump Station
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Resident Manager
* The townsite is surrounded by reef and limestone escarpment and there are rock pools and dunes to explore.
* For nature enthusiasts there are easy day trips to Kalbarri National Parks and Gorges. Bowes River Mouth for bird watching, surfing, fishing & aboriginal caves. For wildflower lovers, self drive itineraries to Mullewa.
* Heritage lovers will enjoy historic Northampton, the Lynton Convict Hiring Depot and nearby homesteads.
* Horrocks is the perfect base for visiting Geraldton, the Chapman Valley Wineries, Kalbarri, Little Bay, Pink Lakes, Lucky Bay, Hutt River Provence & Port Gregory. The most charming place to return to at night.
Other suggested accommodation nearby
Northampton Caravan Park
Welcome to the Australian National Trust classified Historical Town of Northampton, W…read more
Port Gregory Caravan Park
"There is no question about the appeal of Port Gregory. The area does boast beautiful…read more
Drummond Cove Holiday Park - Pet Friendly
"We are a family park with the best ocean views to die for. The park is situated on…read more