Contact detailsContact Property
The Goulburn River's fresh air and natural beauty is ideal for any traveller. We have the perfect location for a leisurely stay, relaxing weekend, secluded picnic, BBQ, bushwalk or fun bike ride.
Adjacent to the boat ramp, our park is situation right on the magnificent Goulburn River.
Whether you are camping, caravanning, or staying in one of our deluxe cabins, your stay is sure to be a memorable one! And yes, we are also pet friendly!! (Excluding Easter).
For the more adventurous you might like to canoe, fish and even look for local wildlife, which includes koalas in some months. Bird watching is a must with a vibrant array of parrots and beautiful cockatoos.
The Goulburn River Tourist Park is just 98km north from Melbourne's CBD and only a short walk from the Seymour City Centre and Train Station.
Regular train service to and from Melbourne
- BBQ Facilities
- Boat Friendly
- Dump Station
- Free Wifi Internet Access
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Resident Manager
* Australia's Longest Rail Trail
* Vietnam Veterans Commemorative Wall
* Lighthorse Memorial Park
* Seymour Racing Club
* Puckapunyal Army Tank Museum
* Avenel Maze & Honey Farm
* The Rockery Gemstone Museum (Longwood)
* The Old Post Office Seymour, Art Gallery and Restaurant
* Kerrisdale Mountain Railway & Museum
* Broadford State Motorcycle Centre
* Schoolhouse Gallery Tea Garden - Trawool
* Alternative Farming Expo (Feb)
* Go-Karting Competitions
* Dog Shows
* Seymour Races
* Taste of the Goulburn (Oct)
Other suggested accommodation nearby
Highlands Caravan Park
Come and enjoy our friendly hospitality while visiting Seymour, Puckapunyal and its su…read more
Nagambie Caravan Park and Motel
Welcome to Nagambie Caravan Park and Motel. We are situated in Victoria, Nagambie Som…read more
Nagambie Lakes Leisure Park
Looking for a haven close to Melbourne where you can just kick back and recharge the b…read more