Contact detailsContact Property
The Goomalling Caravan Park is a picturesque place for motor homers, caravanners and other travellers to stop and relax.
Goomalling is only a 90 minutes’ drive from Perth, is a wonderful place for a Western Australian wheatbelt holiday or day trip. Goomalling Caravan Park is located right in the heart of town and next to the War Memorial Swimming Pool on Throssell Street (the Northam-Pithara Rd). It is central to a lot of main towns nearby.
- BBQ Facilities
- Dump Station
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Resident Manager
* Nestled in the Avon Valley, not far from York, Toodyay and Northam, Goomalling's rural charm and the friendliness of its people have visitors returning time and time again.
* Heritage walk through town.
* Cafes open on weekends.
* Walking distance to shops, recreation and medical facilities
* Drive through sites for large rigs
* 9-hole mini putt-putt
* Moon dine festival about 20 mins away.
* Dowerin Field Days.
* Vintage car races.
* Swimming pool next to Caravan park.
Other suggested accommodation nearby
Northam Caravan Park
Welcome to Northam Caravan Park. We are situated in Northam, WA, across the road from…read more
Toodyay Caravan Park
Toodyay Caravan Park is situated on the banks of the beautiful Avon River and is home…read more
Toodyay Holiday Park And Chalets
"Toodyay Holiday Park & Chalets is nestled in the hills of Toodyay on 25 acres of bush…read more