Surrounded by National Park and across the road from a patrolled surfing beach, the 3.5 star Fingal Bay Holiday Park is still just 5 minutes from the heart of Nelson Bay and a stones throw away from Shoal Bay. We are also a pet friendly property. Ask about our Whale and Dolphin Watching Packages.
Fingal Bay Holiday Park offers all the convenience of a first class holiday resort in a stunning natural bushland setting. Go troppo in our resort pool, cook up a storm in the camp kitchen or stay in self contained luxury in one of our large family Beach Houses. You will appreciate this award winning park's facilities.3 bedroom family villa apartments available with great views.
- BBQ Facilities
- Boat Friendly
- Dump Station
- Games/Recreation Room
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Public Telephone
- Resident Manager
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
Top 10 Things to do in Port Stephens
* GET OUT ON THE WATER - for example parasailing, diving, surfing, snorkeling, dolphin and whale cruises etc.
* EXPERIENCE THE SAND DUNES - 4WD, quad biking, sandboarding, horse riding and camel riding.
* TOMAREE HEADLAND LOOKOUT - approx 30 minute walk to the top to enjoy the striking views.
* VISIT SURROUNDING ISLANDS - day trip to Broughton Island or Cabbage Tree Island.
* CATCH A BOAT TO TEA GARDENS
* VISIT NELSON HEAD HERITAGE LIGHTHOUSE AND RESERVE - while enjoying afternoon tea or a light lunch.
* TRY OUR LOCAL PRODUCE - seafood, macadamias, figs, olives, wines and beers.
* GAN GAN LOOKOUT - 360 degree views
* SNORKELING AT FLY POINT - underwater world with sea caves, sponge gardens and shipwrecks.
* WALK ACROSS FINGAL SPIT - but you need to check tide times before you go.
Ask reception staff for details of all activities in the Port Stephens Region.
* Game Fishing Tournaments - February/March
* Trailer Boat Tournament - March / April
* Sail Port Stephens - April
* Blue Water Country Music Festival - June
* Food and Wine Festival - September
* Tastes At The Bay - November
Drive-thru Ensuite Van Site
Getaway Cabin - Assisted Living
Powered Tent Site
Powered Van Site
Other suggested accommodation nearby
Shoal Bay Holiday Park
Directly opposite one of the most beautiful beaches on the east coast of Australia, Sh…read more
Halifax Holiday Park
Natural bush setting with access to two beaches from the park. Very close to Nelson Ba…read more
Middle Rock Holiday Resort
Kick back and enjoy the perfect holiday at One Mile Beach. Choose from luxury to budge…read more