Contact detailsContact Property
Welcome to Cunningham Caravan Park . We are situated in Coolah, New South Wales.
Some of our key features include: BBQ area, dogs allowed, campers kitchen and more…
We have accommodation available to suit all holiday makers; you won’t be disappointed.
This range includes the following, suitable for caravans or camping: cabins, powered sites and unpowered sites.
This park is perfect for overnight stays and travellers of all ages. We hope you enjoy your holiday whether it be a short stay or a getaway Cunningham Caravan Park is the ideal place for you to visit. Stop and take the time out to absorb the surroundings and great atmosphere.
Come stay relax and enjoy!
- BBQ Facilities
- Dump Station
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Resident Manager
* The Black Stump (10km North of Coolah)
* Coolah Tops National Park (30km East of Coolah)
* Cunningham Memorial and Pandora's Pass (33km East of Coolah)
* King Togee's Headstone- the resting place of a noted Aboriginal (29km West of Coolah)
* Black stump Nursery Rhyme Village and Camel Farm
* Fresh Water Fishing
* Bird Watching
* Christmas Carnival
Other suggested accommodation nearby
Merriwa Caravan Park
Located on the bank of the Merriwa River this caravan park is close to the retail prec…read more
Getaway Tourist Park
Getaway Tourist Park is set at the southern end of Coonabarabran on the Newell Highway…read more
John Oxley Caravan Park
* 5min walk to town * quiet location