Contact detailsContact Property
Cowra Holiday Park, located east of Cowra in a quiet rural setting, is the perfect location for a weekend away, an overnight stop on your travels or a family holiday.
The park caters for Caravans, Motor Homes, Buses and Campers, with large powered, unpowered and ensuite sites.
For those seeking accommodation, the park offers a range of self-contained 1 & 2 bedroom cabins, plus a bunkhouse for small groups.
The town of Cowra is 311km west of Sydney on the Mid Western Highway and offers all the services and facilities you would expect to find in a larger town while still retaining that wonderful feeling of country hospitality.
Stay at Cowra Holiday Park and experience – The Japanese Gardens, The hologram depicting the Cowra Breakout, visit some of the many vineyards and wineries, or throw a line in the Lachlan River.
- BBQ Facilities
- Dump Station
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Resident Manager
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
* Cowra Japanese Garden & Cultural Centre
* The hologram tells the story of the
* Australian World Peace Bell
* Japanese War Cemetery
* Wyangala Dam
* The Cowra region offers an abundance of award winning wines
* Age Of Fishes Museum
* Enjoy a Happy Hour in the Goods Shed BBQ area with open fire (winter only). BBQs, sink, fridge & seating. Phil may even play you some music from his collection of vinyl records.
* Take a dip in our indoor swimming pool.
* For the Kids there is a playground, Trampoline and Frisbee Golf course.
* Grassy areas to sit and enjoy the wildlife
Other suggested accommodation nearby
Cowra Van Park
Located beside the Lachlan river and is only 100m from the main street CBD where there…read more
Inland Waters Holiday Parks Wyangala Waters
Wyangala Waters Holiday & Recreation Park is the perfect location for that weekend awa…read more
Canowindra Caravan Park
Welcome to Canowindra Caravan Park. We are situated in Canowindra, New South Wales in…read more