Charleville Bush Caravan Park is set on 40 acres just 2km from the heart of town. Catering for Non-Smokers Only and No Pets, relax in your spacious site and sit & chat with fellow travellers around the campfire and enjoy some freshly cooked damper or be mesmerized by the chandelier of stars.
- BBQ Facilities
- Dump Station
- Hot Showers
- Open fireplace
- Outdoor Dining
- Pets not allowed
- Resident Manager
- Toilet facilities for the Disabled
- Vehicle wash facilities
* "CHECK OUT CHARLEVILLE" Town Tour - Hear about the 1990, 2010 & 2012 Floods, Fires & Heritage Tour - 9am...Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday (May - Sept) $10.00 per person
* Walking tracks
* 2kms from newsagent, bakery, supermarket
* Cosmos Centre & Observatory
* Bilby Experience
* School of the Air
* Royal Flying Doctor Base
* World War II Convoy Tour
* "CHECK OUT CHARLEVILLE" Town Tour - 9am...Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday (May - Sept) - 2hrs just $10pp - hear about the 1990, 2010 & 2012 Floods, Fires and Heritage Buildings that have shaped Charleville.
* 4WD Motel Accommodated Travel West Tag Along Tour to Australia's Outback - travel with the safety of experienced guides Graham & Deb, during a great 4WD Tag Along experience including Birdsville - Innamincka - Simpson Desert - Cameron Corner - Tibooburra - Windorah.
2017 Departures - 15 June, 11 July and 17 September....see www.travelwest.com.au.
Other suggested accommodation nearby
Cobb & Co Caravan Park
Cobb & Co Caravan Park is a clean, friendly and peaceful caravan park nestled in a bus…read more
Bailey Bar Caravan Park
Welcome to Bailey Bar Caravan Park. We are situated in Charleville, Queensland. Some…read more
Augathella Caravan Park
Augathella on the Highway is a service centre for travellers, located directly on the…read more