Bigriggen Park is a privately owned and managed Camping Ground on a Reserve which is leased from the Queensland State Government.
Located only an hour and a half from both the Gold Coast and Brisbane, Bigriggen Park is far enough to "get away", yet close enough to spend less time travelling and more time enjoying. Bigriggen Park is perfect for that weekend escape! Relax and unwind amid peaceful surroundings and natural wonders just waiting to be explored.
Bigriggen Park is set on 100 acres of high hilltops and gentle river flats, within close proximity to National Parks and bordered by the Logan River and Burnett Creek. Whether you are a family or a couple looking to spend quality time together, Bigriggen Park is the place to come.
There is an abundance of wildlife including tree frogs, goannas, parrots, possums, bandicoots, wallabies and the elusive platypus.
- BBQ Facilities
- Dump Station
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Public Telephone
- Resident Manager
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
* Maroon Dam & Lake Moogerah are situated not too far from Bigriggen making us an ideal spot to camp if you have a ski boat or fishing boat.
* Many species of birds are abundant in our area. If you are into wildlife sighting, you will love it here.
* Walking trails
* DOG FRIENDLY
* Cycling (bringing Kids own push-bike is a must!)
* Pleasure Canoeing (BYO)
* Bird Watching
* Platypus Spotting
* Nocturnal Wildlife Spotting
* Satellite Spotting (Ask for satellite pass details)
Other suggested accommodation nearby
Boonah Showgrounds Camping Reserve
Welcome to Boonah Showgrounds Camping Reserve. We are situated in Boonah, Queensland…read more
Lake Moogerah Caravan Park
Our park is situated right on the shores of beautiful Lake Moogerah and surrounded by…read more
Yarramalong Recreation Centre
Yarramalong is a 160 acre property nestled in a beautiful valley. It is surrounded by…read more