Contact detailsContact Property
Among the tranquil gum trees on the banks of the Murray River, you will find the Apex RiverBeach Holiday Park bordered by Mildura's most popular swimming beach on one side and the state forest on the other, the abundance of wildlife and the quiet relaxed setting would make the ideal location for any holiday.
Apex RiverBeach Holiday Park as a pet friendly park, however, pets are not permitted inside onsite accommodation.
- BBQ Facilities
- Dump Station
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Public Telephone
- Resident Manager
* Swimming at our River Beach or the local Aquatic
* Ten Pin bowling
* Mini Golf
* Water Slides
* Weekend Markets
* Riverboat cruises
* Red cliffs Historic Steam Railway
* Wine tasting at one of the many wineries in the district.
* Mildura country Music Festival
* Jazz & Wine Festival
* Woodsies Gemshop
* Hot Air Ballooning
* Mungo National Park
* Boat hire - Take out one of our tinnies for a leisurely cruise on the river or to get to that hard to reach fishing spot. No licence required.
* Fishing - Throw in a line and see what you get. Common in the area are Murray Cod and Golden Perch.
* Bushwalking - Go for a walk along the river into town, (4km) or a quiet walk through the state forest which surrounds the park.
* Swimming- We are directly opposite the most popular sandbar in the district, which is home to the Mildura Life Saving Club and the Mildura Canoe club.
Other suggested accommodation nearby
All Seasons Holiday Park Mildura
Come and join us at All Seasons Holiday Park. We look forward to sharing our park with…read more
BIG4 Mildura Getaway
At the award winning BIG4 Mildura Getaway we are renowned for our friendliness and con…read more
BIG4 Mildura Crossroads Holiday Park
Welcome to BIG 4 Mildura Crossroads Holiday Park. We are situated in Mildura, Victoria…read more