Turu Holiday Park Pass Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Turu Holiday Park Pass vouchers (the Park Pass) and/or to use the online booking services available on the Website. These terms are supplementary to, and must be read in conjunction with, the general terms and conditions governing use of the Website, which can be found at http://turu.com.au/terms-conditions.aspx or provided to you on request (General Terms). We, us and our means Bauer Media Pty Limited (ABN 18 053 273 546) of Level 8, 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 and You and your means the purchaser of a Park Pass.
- Capitalised terms which are not defined have the meaning given to them in the General Terms.
- These terms, together with the General Terms, represent the entire agreement between us and you with respect to your purchase and use of the Park Pass (Agreement).
- Where there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the General Terms, these terms and conditions will prevail to the extent of that inconsistency.
- Park Pass is valid for three (3) months from date of travel specified on the Park Pass.
- Park Pass is valid for Online Bookings only.
- Each Park Pass is redeemable for 1 nights’ accommodation at a powered caravan site at a Holiday Park using the Online Bookings System on the Website, up to a maximum value of $65 for 1-2 persons.
- Additional persons included on the Park Pass are covered up to a maximum value of $15.
- Online Bookings are subject to availability. We recommend making your Online Booking at least 2 weeks in advance of your planned arrival date and earlier for peak periods.
- Park Pass is not valid for use at Holiday Parks during block out periods.
- Park Pass is not valid for stays at any Holiday Park longer than 3 nights.
- Any additional costs incurred when redeeming Park Pass (including balance of nightly rate) are at your cost and must be paid at time of making the Online Booking.
- Any unused balance on Park Passes not used within expiry date will not be awarded as cash. All Park Passes are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.