Terms and Conditions | Explore NSW - $50 TURU Holiday Park
1. Information on how to receive this offer forms part of the Terms and Conditions. Participating in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Offer is open to Australian Residents aged 18 years and over who sign up to receive the turu.com.au e-newsletter within the offer period.
3. The offer commences on 25/05/2016 at 00:01 (AEDST) and closes 30/06/2016
23:59 (AEDST) (“Offer Period”).
4. To receive this offer, participants must go online to www.turu.com.au/exploreNSW and fill in the offer form including their full name, daytime contact number, full mailing address including postcode, current email address, sign up to the turu.com.au e-newsletter and submit their details as instructed.
5. The bearer will receive an email to their email address (as given) from Turu.com.au (The Promoter) containing their $50 TURU Holiday Park voucher code.
6. The bearer will receive the email within seven (7) working days of registering their details.
7. The Voucher code is valid until 30/11/2016 and must be redeemed online at www.turu.com.au/exploreNSW; in person or over the telephone at any participating Turu.com.au explore NSW operators only. For the full list of participating operators visit www.turu.com.au/exploreNSW.
8. For all coupons/vouchers used to redeem the offer the coupon/voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Where the coupon must be presented to redeem offer, only original voucher codes will be accepted as valid. The voucher is not valid if reproduced. The voucher must be surrendered at the time of redemption of offer.
9. Only one (1) claim permitted per person per household.
10. Any cancellations via Cash Back bookings will be treated in line with standard cancellation policy less any cash back amount already paid.
11. The discount is given on the total customer order, not per item.
12. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, VIP discount, special promotion, or on sale items.
13. The promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for and in no circumstances will be responsible or liable to compensate the bearer of the voucher or online promotional code for any liability relating to (a) any non-acceptance by a store of this offer or (b) any inability by the bearer to use the voucher/online promotional code properly or at all or (c) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any store/online provider. Any dispute must be settled with the store/online provider concerned.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bauer Media and its employees, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of a coupon holder participating in this offer, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties;
(b) coupons that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in the value of the offer to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a Coupons/ Vouchers/Codes holder.
15. Coupons/ Vouchers/Codes are not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed in either part or whole for cash.
16. The booking information is collected by Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053
273 546) Trading as www.turu.com.au of Level 8, 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
17. Bauer Media Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any failure of a participating holiday park to honour or fulfil the offer. All offers are subject to the normal business guidelines of the participating Holiday park only.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.