Wilpena Road, Hawker, SOUTH AUSTRALIA View Map
Found in the South Australian Flinders Rangers, Rawnsley Park Station Caravan Park is an environmentally and family friendly place to stay. With a wide range of accommodation types, from eco-villas to an indulgent family getaway in Arkapena Homestead or a camp site under the stars, there’s something to suit all preferences.
Surrounded by the stunning Australian backdrop of Wilpena Pound, the inland crater, if you venture to the bush walks that take you right to the peak, offer some of the most spectacular views of the area. Rawnsley Park Station Caravan Park, sitting at the bottom of the Pound is a great place to experience.
Facilities include, undercover cooking areas, a full stocked kiosk as well as a swimming pool, hot air ballooning and the Starry Night Tour, which is a must see experience if you’re heading to Rawnsley Park Station.
To check availability, prices and to book your holiday at Rawnsley Park Station Caravan Park, use the grid below.
Experience some of the greatest sights from the top of Australia’s most renowned inland crater at Wilpena Pound, with star tours and the opportunity to experience why they call our country luckily remote. Here are just a few of the popular activities to take part in while enjoying your stay at Rawnsley Park Station Caravan Park.
• Scenic Flights
• Bush walking
• Mountain Biking
• Sheep Shearing
• Balloon Flights
• Starry Night Tour at the Caravan Park
* Scenic Flights
* Bush walking
* Mountain Biking
* Sheep Shearing
* Balloon Flights
A representative from Rawnsley Park Station Caravan Park will be in touch.Send another enquiry
Non-ensuite cabin located in the Caravan Park. Facilities include 1 double bed, 2 Bunks (4 single beds) full kitchen, T.V., Wifi, A/C. (Top Tourist members will get their 10% discount when they arrive)
(rates are based on 2 people)
Set on a secluded spot with breath-taking views. These stylish and beautifully appointed one and two-bedroom villas are the ultimate in eco-friendly accommodation.
* One or two bedroom villas (One bedroom villas not suitable for children) * Retractable ceiling offering night-sky viewing * Fully equipped kitchen * Wide verandah with outdoor setting and BBQ * Luxurious bathrooms with guest-robes * TV and DVD players * Telephone in room and wireless internet access available * Original artworks by local artists * Raked ceilings and natural exhaust venting * Reverse-cycle air-conditioning * Continental breakfast
Private, secluded and luxurious, this self-contained homestead is ideal for two couples or a small family. Privately nestled on a 9,000-hectare station owned by Rawnsley Park, Arkapena Homestead is a traditional Australian stone homestead, circa 1950, that has been renovated into indulgent, contemporary accommodation, complete with private swimming pool and outdoor shower.
* Private in-ground swimming pool * Private outdoor shower * Two king-size bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms * Large living area with television and DVD player * Fully equipped gourmet kitchen * Spacious dining room * Alfresco entertaining area with barbeque * Continental breakfast
In a private location, yet near the campground shop and pool, the bunkhouse sleeps up to 48 in five seperate rooms, each with heating and cooling. Within walking distance to the campground, shop, internet access and swimming pool, the Bunkhouse is the ideal base camp for your group to explore the Central Flinders Ranges.
* Modern and solid bunk beds - all with linen * Five fresh and separate rooms with tiled floors and each with its own heating and cooling * Large indoor kitchen with gas stoves, fridges and freezers * Large indoor dining room * Outdoor undercover BBQ area and an open-air fire pit * Large, clean ablution facilities comprising separate male and female showers and toilets and a separate laundry
Set at the foot of Rawnsley Bluff, these 3.5-star holiday units are perfect for families and groups of friends. All units are self-contained with private bathrooms and come in one to three-bedroom configurations.
* Fully equipped kitchens * Ensuite bathrooms * Television and DVD player * Air-conditioning * All linen included * Wireless internet available * Undercover car parking
Katie Jan 2013
We have stayed at Rawnsley Park in the Flinders Ranges twice now - its quiet and beautiful set amoungst the ranges and easy access to all of the sites and very family friendly reccomend it anyone!
Thankyou for your lovely review to Rawnsley Park. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Kate
Shane Dec 2012
This park met our needs. The services and restaurant are excellent and the location is perfect. Staff were friendly. Amenities were clean. Thnaks for a good stay. :-)
Thankyou for a great review glad that you enjoyed yourselves. Kate
73 Atherton Road, Oakleigh VIC 3166