Dunk Island View Caravan Park is tucked away at Mission Beach within 50 metres of a magnificent white tropical sandy beach with views across to Dunk Island. The caravan park is nestled among tall palms on six acres of lush green rainforest grounds. For campers there is an equipped kitchen, which includes a fridge, freezer, stove, oven and TV. For those who prefer more homely comforts, there are eight fully-furnished and self-contained units with en suite bathrooms and air conditioning.
Our caravan park is recently upgraded and we are pleased to offer all our guests free wifi and large caravan sites, as well as clean and comfortable facilities. We are a pet friendly caravan bark and our helpful staff will try to make your stay as magical as possible. If there is anything you need then just call at reception and we will see what we can do. The only thing we can't control is the weather... the tides... and the stunning views over to Dunk Island you'll wake up to every morning.
* 6 x one bedroom fully-fitted units
* 2 x two bedroom fully-fitted units
* 50 x powered caravan sites
* 21 x non-powered caravan sites
* Large camping area
* Ladies and gents shower & toilet block
* Laundry block with five brand new washer-dryers
* Swimming pool with sun lounges and tables
* Camp kitchen with TV, barbecues and cooking & cleaning equipment
* Reception area with food & beverage kiosk
* Great Barrier Reef Tours
* Dunk Island Water Taxi
* Paronella Park
A representative from Dunk Island View Caravan Park will be in touch.Send another enquiry