1. Instructions on how to participate form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Claims are only open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating stockists and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. PARK OFFER 1 - Grandparents Camp For Free on Grandparents Day (when a family books a site or a cabin) - given the complexity, this will be available via Phone or Email only.
4. To be eligible to claim, individuals must book accommodation via the phone number provided on www.turu.com.au or available at GrampingAssociation.com.au during the Booking Period (between September 17 - October 25 2014) for stays that include Grandparent’s Day (26 October 2014). Valid bookings made during the Booking Period will be eligible for Grandparents to stay free as per the following conditions:
5. Book 1+ nights directly with the park using the Promotional Code referred to in 4(b) and you can bring your Grandparents to stay in your selected accommodation for no extra charge on the 26th of October 2014.
6. Grandparents staying for free is only available where there is availability at the park on Grandparents Day.
7. The terms of Grandparents staying free will be at the discretion of the Participating park.
8. Grandparents ONLY stay free where a room (or rooms) are purchased by the consumer with at least 1 x Adult and 1 x Child (aside from the Grandparents).
9. Participating holiday parks for Offer 1 will be available at: turu.com.au & GrampingAssociation.com.au
10.To claim, individuals must ensure they input the requested details including their full name, date of birth, valid email address, address, telephone number and the promo code “Grandparents Day” into the parks booking form. Bookings must be made no later than 5.59pm AEST on 25/10/14.
11. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
12. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a cashback.
16. The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd, trading as Turu.com.au (ABN 18 053 273 54618 053 273 546) at 73 Atherton Road, Oakleigh, Vic 3166.