Over $200,000 in media promotion on offer to the winners*
Turu and Woman's Day are on the hunt for Australia’s Favourite Holiday Park. In addition to our great media partnership with Woman’s Day, turu.com.au has negotiated over $200,000 in value from our media partners for the winning holiday parks around Australia.
In 2014, holiday parks will not only vie for the title of favourite park in Australia, but also the chance to be crowned Australia’s favourite park for…
1) Pets: The most pet-friendly holiday park in the country.
2) Families: The best holiday park for family-friendly accommodation.
3) Weekend getaways: The best holiday parks for short breaks.
4) Beach holidays: The best holiday park to stay at to enjoy a coastal sojourn.
5) Outback adventures: The best holiday park to stay at to enjoy the vast and arid outback of Australia.
6) Camping: The best camp site accommodation in the country.
7) Caravans: The best caravan park accommodation in the country
8) Glamping: The best luxury camping and cabin accommodation in the country.
9) Boats: The most boat-friendly holiday park.
10) Gramping: The best holiday park for enjoying quality time with the grandparents outdoors.
Each of the categories will be supported by a media partner with features for the winning parks to run in the partner magazine. Find out more about each category.
Australia’s favourite park is all about identifying which parks around the country are the most popular with consumers. To be eligible to enter Australia’s Favourite Holiday Park, your park must be listed on turu.com.au before 31/1/14. From all the parks listed, 10 parks from each category will be shortlisted based on a points system derived from consumer interactions on the turu.com.au site – click here for more information on the points system.
At the end of January, the ten parks with the most points in each state will be pitted against one another in a popular vote to see who is the favourite park in each state. The park with the most votes in each state will be crowned the state winner and the park with the most overall votes will be crowned Australia’s Favourite Holiday Park for 2014! Find more details on the consumer promotion.
The following tips will help to increase your visibility for consumers on turu.com.au but also help score valuable points to get onto the shortlist of state finalists.
Five quick ways to improve your chances:
Any of the below activities between August 1, 2013 - January 31, 2014 will help you to score more points.