Corner Of George And Moore Street, Kellerberrin, WESTERN AUSTRALIA View Map
The Kellerberrin Caravan Park is run by the Kellerberrin Shire and is located on the corner of George and Moore Street. There are powered caravan bays with a grassed area. There is a shared ablution block, laundry and barbecue
Please note the cabin rooms are non traditional dormitory style. 8 rooms with single bed configuration and 1 double bed confirmation. Building is equipped with camper kitchen and shared bathroom facilities.
* Central Wheatbelt Harness Racing - 12 events per year March to May & September to November
* Golf -EDSCO Cup
* Woodstock Country Muster - February
* Agricultural Society Show - First Saturday in September
* Eastern Zone Horse Trials - July
* Speedway Meetings - July to October
* Golden Grain Bowls - January
The Central Wheatbelt offers a variety of attractions and activities to enjoy with friends and family. A number of different self drive trails lead through natural attractions such as wild flowers in season, granite outcrops, reserves to explore, birds and fauna to observe from interpretive walking trails.
From March to November the Wheatbelt comes alive with an array of events including regular market days, sporting contests, a variety of motor sporting events, agricultural shows and community fairs, field days, bush horse races, bands and other entertainment.
* Kokerbin Rock - A massive granite outcrop 30km South of Kellerberrin
* Golden Pipeline Heritage Trail
* Pioneer Museum
* Baandee Ski Lake - Gazetted Water Skiing area, subject to seasonal conditions.
* Mt Stirling and Mt Caroline - Giant granite outcrops 22km south of Kellerberrin
* Durokoppin Wildlife Sanctuary & Charles Gardner Nature Park - 27km north and 35km south west of Kellerberrin respectively
A representative from Kellerberrin Caravan Park will be in touch.Send another enquiry
The Park is located in a quiet area not far from the Kellerberrin Hill which overlooks the town. Kellerberrin is just 2 hours East of Midland and on the way to Kalgoorlie just an ideal spot for a stop over. Lots to see in the area as well