The Goomalling Caravan Park is a picturesque place for motor homers, caravanners and other travellers to stop and relax.
Goomalling is only a 90 minutes’ drive from Perth, is a wonderful place for a Western Australian wheatbelt holiday or day trip. Goomalling Caravan Park is located right in the heart of town and next to the War Memorial Swimming Pool on Throssell Street (the Northam-Pithara Rd). It is central to a lot of main towns nearby.
* Drive through sites for large rigs
* 9-hole mini putt-putt
* Moon dine festival about 20 mins away.
* Dowerin Field Days.
* Vintage car races.
* Swimming pool next to Caravan park.
* Nestled in the Avon Valley, not far from York, Toodyay and Northam, Goomalling's rural charm and the friendliness of its people have visitors returning time and time again.
* Heritage walk through town.
* Cafes open on weekends.
* Walking distance to shops, recreation and medical facilities