Estuary Hideaway Holiday Park is a caravan park ideally suited for the family get away with its relaxing atmosphere of being in the country. It is set among peppermint trees shading the green lawn sites overlooking the Estuary. There is always fun to be had with the children’s playground, table tennis, swimming pool, tennis court, or a game of cricket or football on the oval, not to mention the fantastic time to be had on the estuary, whether it is catching crabs or doing water sports.
Within 12 minutes of the park you have a wide range of activities including swimming at Melrose Beach, 4 wheel driving at white hills, fishing at the Dawsville Channel, restaurants in the Dawsville and Falcon vicinity, shopping at the Miami shopping centre or visiting the Bouvard winery.
The friendly staff is always helpful and welcome families, caravan clubs, scout groups, sporting and church groups.
* Mandurah Arts And Crafts Annual Show
* Take a twilight cruise down the picturesque Peel-Harvey Estuary
* Play one of the seven golf courses around the Peel Region
* Check the paper for shows at the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
* Head to Ravenswood to try out the Aqua Bubble or hire some canoes or paddle boats
* Head to King's Carnival on the western foreshore for some fun and games and perhaps a ride on the ferris wheel for a unique view of Mandurah
* The Thrombolites Lake Clifton (South of Mandurah)
* Dolphin Quay Mandurah Ocean Marina
* Ten Pin Bowling
* Jet Ski Tours
* Just4Fun Aqua Park, Mandurah
* Abingdon Minature Village, Mandurah
* Australian Sailing Museum, Mandurah
* Lake Clifton Winery, Lake Clifton
* Old Coast Road Brewery
* Bouvard Cruises Mandurah
A representative from Estuary Hideaway Holiday Park will be in touch.Send another enquiry