Welcome to the Australian National Trust classified Historical Town of Northampton, Western Australia.
The Northampton Caravan Park is ideally located for your trips to the Kalbari National Park, Horrocks Beach, The Pink Lake near Port Gregory and is a fantastic fishing area filled with history and charm.
The Park also has:
* Sausage Sizzlers every Friday
* Discount rates for weekly stay
* Most bays where cars and caravans can stay connected
Come and enjoy!
* Purple Bra Day in June
* Northampton Shows in September
* Airing of the Quilts in October
* 20 minutes from Horrock beach
* 30 minutes from Geraldton
* 1 hour from Kalbarri (Murchison River)
* 40 minutes from the Pink Lake, Port Gregory
* 40 minutes from Hut River Province
A representative from Northampton Caravan Park will be in touch.Send another enquiry