* Situated on the banks of the beautiful King River
* Safe and popular swimming and fishing
* All sites beautifully grassed and shaded by tall trees
* Open barbecues and campers kitchen
* Only 10 minutes drive to town and popular beaches
* Seniors Welcome
* Prices from: Chalets from $70 per night
* Unpowered Sites from $26 per night
* Powered Sites from $28 per night
Unique Features: On the water's edge, amidst the shady tall trees we offer peace and tranquility.
On this 7 acres of beautiful bush setting we offer a range of accommodation to suit your needs and budget.
* Park Cabins (ensuite)
* On-site caravans
* Power and Unpowered Sites
* Canoe & Dinghy Hire
A representative from King River Palms Caravan Park will be in touch.Send another enquiry
I thought this was the best caravan park ever it is at a nice spot on a river the place is dog and pet family and i loved going there and i would easily go there again
Toilet block is to dark.badly needs lighting. Park itself is very good.