8 Medcalf Parade, Albany, WESTERN AUSTRALIA View Map
Set in a relaxed natural environment, BIG4 Emu Beach Holiday Park is a gorgeous holiday destination located just 10 minutes from the centre of Albany, Western Australia. Surrounded by native Peppermint trees and just metres from the beach, BIG4 Emu Beach boasts large powered and unpowered caravan and camping sites, as well as a generous mix of accommodation to suit all budgets. Plenty of facilities and activities for the entire family to enjoy including playground, BBQ areas, jumping pillow, mini golf as well as being a short walk from the pristine Emu beach.
* New Year's Eve Band on New Year's Eve
* Disco's on Saturday nights in the Dec/Jan Holidays
* School Holiday Activities available
* Close to the Emu Point Holiday Park, you'll find Emu Beach, actually as little as 30 metres from our boundary, stroll on further and there's much more.
* Albany City centre is only 8kms away, Albany was foundered in 1827, originally named Frederickstown and was the first European Settlement in Western Australia.
* Recent progress of the Princess Royal Harbour has brought worldwide attention to historic Amazing Albany.
|Select check-in date|
A representative from BIG4 Emu Beach Holiday Park will be in touch.Send another enquiry
Beautifly maintained cabins and gardens very modern bbq area. Short stroll to the beautiful white beaches. Lots for kids to do including mini golf an air pillow!
One of the best parks we have stayed in lots of fine memories and will return in the future.
this park is well located the managers do mostly anything you would like have a great general knowledge can tell you what fish are running and where to go know swimming places and are in fact over the road from emu point a great picnic and swimming place. The place is extremely clean and can be serviced each day or every 2nd day it that is what you prefer. Has b.b.cue facilities great gazebo for your use and a resident cat - very friendly. Great atmosphere - very relaxing park.