Situated beside the mighty Murray River in the heart of Echuca, enjoy riverside accommodation, ensuite cabins, powerered and unpowered sites.
Echuca Holiday Park is set on 12 acres surrounded by 40 acres of bushland with the Echuca Central Boat Ramp and Boat and Canoe Hire conveniently at your doorstep. The park boasts a great range of facilities including:
• Two camp kitchens
• Resort style pool
• New mod grass tennis court
• Modern playground
• Basketball ring
• FREE Wifi
• FREE kids activities in school holidays
Spoil yourself at Echuca Holiday Park with a holiday under the dazzling starlit country sky. Echuca Holiday Park is the closest park to the world famous Port of Echuca where the largest paddle steamer fleet is moored and is free to view.
A 300 metre walk from the park to the heart of the Port Precinct and you can take advantage of the renowned restaurants, shopping and the other diverse historic attractions of our famous destination.
• Full range of tourist information
• Free Courtesy bus to Clubs
• Forward Booking Service
• Access to boat ramp
• Access to Riverside Walking & Bicycling tracks
• Boating activities
• Echuca Moama markets
• Billabong Ranch
• Half Day Echuca Wine Tour
• Echuca Historical Society Museum
• Port of Echuca Paddle steamer