Riverbank Caravan Park Nathalia is proud to be a 'family park'. Nestled on the banks of the Broken Creek where plenty of wildlife is visible.
Having a rest or a leisurely walk on the banks of the creek is a breathtaking experience in the natural surrounds
The park is conveniently located 600m from the highway and shops providing a peaceful atmosphere amongst established shady trees
* Broken Creek Walking Track
* Local Museum
* Woodbine Gardens
* Barmah State Forest
* Fishing in the Broken Creek or in the Murray River
* Horse riding at nearby trail ride centers
* Play Tennis on the courts next door to the park
* Trash and treasure market every Sunday in Shepparton (30 minute drive)
* Golf at the Nathalia Golf Course
* Visit local wineries
Next door to extensive lawn tennis and all weather courts as well as the inground swimming pools.
A representative from Riverbank Caravan Park Nathalia will be in touch.Send another enquiry
What a find! Really lovely, quiet park a few minutes out of town on the broken creek. Facilities are great, managers are friendly, helpful and knowledgable of the local area. Had a wonderful stay and will definantly be back.