Crystal Brook Tourist Park is the perfect combination of the convenience of a city park with the atmosphere and gorgeous wildlife and natural attractions of a bush park.
It is located within an easy drive of Melbourne’s CBD and is nestled in beautiful, safe parkland full of wildlife, with excellent facilities and a range of accommodation, activities and attractions to suit everyone.
It’s the perfect base from which to explore some of Melbourne and Victoria’s great attractions and events.
Crystal Brook Tourist Park is also able to excellently and affordably cater to large group bookings, for which special discounts are often available.
Park Features : Heated swimming pool and wading pool, Short and long term storage facilities for vans, boats and luggage, Ample parking, both short and long term, Comfortable and convenient tent sites, Fully equipped laundry.
Melway Reference Map 34 F3
* Crystal Kids Klub
* Perfect venue for children's birthday parties
* Dogs allowed on sites and certain cabins
* Wireless internet access and Internet kiosk
* Regular public transport from park gate 906 Bus
* Bike riding paths, Walking trails and bush walking
* Pedal Go Carts