A great value holiday park on a quiet cliff top with self-contained cabins, spacious sites, boat parking, FREE WiFi and kids activities.
The park is on the west gateway to Great Ocean Road next to Portland's lighthouse. It's only a short stroll to Nunn's Beach, the port, Portland’s shops, cafes, and local attractions.
The park has self-contained affordable cabins which are great for families, friends and couples. Powered and unpowered sites are located within the spacious tree and grassed grounds. Boat parking and a boat wash down area is available for free.
• FREE kids activities in school holidays
• FREE wireless internet
• FREE Foxtel TV in cabins
• FREE gas BBQs
• FREE daily newspaper in cabins (upon request)
• Ensuite cabins and spacious powered and unpowered sites
• Centrally located, one kilometre from Portland town centre
• 10 acres of lush grounds,grass and trees
• Childrens playground
• Centrally located laundry
• Amenity blocks
Located on Discovery Coast area offering scenic nature walks, marine life including seals, whale sightings in winter months, fishing, and boating. The Park is located only 100 metres from Nunn's beach and 1 kilometre from town centre