The Sea Vu caravan park is the only park in Robe to provide you with absolute beach frontage. You can enjoy the magnificent views overlooking Guichen Bay and still have the sandy beach just a few steps from your door!
Sea Vu offers you a quiet holiday destination off the main road, grassed terraces, fine hospitality, and a truly great place to come and stay.
* Magnificent views with excellent bushwalks
* fishing, surfing and all types of water sports
* Beacon Hill Lookout - Follow the timber boardwalk, approximately 28 meters long and with an overall rise of over 3 meters
* West Beach - Exposed ocean beach. Unsuitable for swimming but great for walking.
* Golf Club - A fourteen fairway layout, played as eighteen holes
* Skating - Have a go on Robe's recently developed skate park and check out the graffiti art by Jimmy C.
* Chinese Monument - The site where in 1857 some 20,000 Chinese landed on their way to the Victorian goldfields.
* Little Dip Conservation Park - The Park is diverse and offers many different habitats and 4WD tracks.
* The Obelisk - The point where the southern ocean meets the quieter waters of Guichen Bay.
* Old Robe Gaol - Constructed in 1860/61
A representative from Sea-Vu Caravan Park will be in touch.Send another enquiry
The perfect sea side escape. For those who want peace and quiet and just to relax or those who want to get away and try new things. A fantastic park with great views owners & staff it makes all the difference.
Have stayed in this park for a two week period in January over the last 20 years and have found park managers facilities and amenities to be of an extremely high standard. Combining this with the proximity to the town centre and safe beaches makes this an ideal caravan park.
Located in a great spot. Views Service Cleanliness friendliness of staff about the best in SA