A picturesque drive through the vineyards of the renowed Padthaway Wine Region leads you to the tranquil setting of the Padthaway Caravan Park.
Nestled on a hillside overlooking historic Padthaway Homestead and township, Padthaway Caravan Park offers a relaxing and peaceful setting for its guests.
Wander through the adjacent conservation park where wild flowers, kangaroos, koalas and other native flora and fauna thrive, or play a round of golf on the adjoining golf course (season April to October). Wine enthusiasts should experience the quality of Padthaway Wines at the cellar doors. Then top off the experience with a picnic under the red gums in and around Padthaway.
Just off the Riddoch Highway, our lovingly maintained park has cabins and on site vans set amongst beautifully maintained gardens. Camping and powered sites are nestled amongst gum and native trees set on roomy lawned sites, giving you a quiet and peaceful stay.
* Ideal place to explore the Limestone Coast
* Wine tasting ~ cellar doors
* One hour drive to coast and Coonawarra
* Bush walking tracks
* Golfing (seasonal)
* Conservation park with native flora and fauna
* Family fun at Apex park (tennis courts, skate park, playground and BBQ facilities)
* Historic Padthaway Homestead
* 30 min drive to Naracoorte Caves
A representative from Padthaway Caravan Park will be in touch.Send another enquiry