Port Neill Caravan Park is located in the sleepy village like town of Port Neill in South Australia.
The Caravan park is a small, tranquil and iconic park with an extensive history.
A Kiosk is located on site, takeaway food, drinks, tea and coffee are available.
There is a small line of groceries and souvenirs also available at the Kiosk.
Bait and Tackle is catered for too.
Accommodation is available for all types of travelers and holiday makers looking to just relax, go fishing or explore the beautiful beaches.
*Some of the most beautiful beaches on the Eyre Peninsula, perfect for taking in the view or a relaxing stroll.
*For those who like to go fishing Silver Whiting and Salmon can be caught straight off the beachs, Squid from the newly refurbished jetty, King George Whiting is abundant when fishing from a boat.
*Dolphins can be seen frolicking in pods all year round
*Whales have been coming to Port Neill bays during the Winter and Spring seasons annually.
* Nearby nesting ground to the rare Hooded Plover bird
* Fabulous swimming and surfing beaches
* For the adventurous, have a go at the nearby caged shark diving!
* Port Neill has tennis courts open to anyone
* There's also a bowls club for the lawn bowls enthusiasts
* For the golfers, try Port Neill golf club
* Playground and skate park for the kids
* Great lookouts and walking trails
*Just and hour long drive to Port Lincoln for cafes and great shopping.
* Anear park displays an interesting collection of implements used by early settlers
* The Lady Kinnaird Anchor from the shipwreck south of * Port Neill is displayed on the foreshore
* Explore the Kinnaird wreck with diving and snorkelling available