Situated on the picturesque South Johnstone River, The Riverdrive Van Park is the closest caravan park to Innisfail's CBD, with only a short walk to the town centre. The park has powered and unpowered sites, villas, swimming pool & a large BBQ area.
* Innisfail Trade Show - April
* Innisfail Historic Village Grand Opening Day Breakfast & * Vintage Auto Show - May
* Edgar Farms Asparagus Festival - June
* Innisfail Historic Village Chili Cook-Off Challenge & Fiddler Jamboree - July
* Historic Markerville Viking Cup Golf Tournament - May
* The Jungle Farm - Strawberry Festival
* Innisfail Scarecrow Festival - October
* Australian Sugar Industry Museum
* Bellenden Ker National Park
* Paronella Park and Castle
* Johnstone River Crocodile Farm
* Mamu Rainforest Canopy Walkway
* Palmerston, Wooroonooran National Park
A representative from River Drive Caravan Park will be in touch.Send another enquiry
We have just spent 2 nights on a powered river front site for $35 a night for 2 people. Great park, super clean facilities and the best, most modern bathrooms we have come across in any park we have stayed at. Camp kitchen and laundry also very good. Surprisingly quiet given its central location. Margaret is a great host. You can't go wrong with this place. Highly recommended.