Boating and fishing in the adjacent pristine waters of the Pumicestone Passage makes Toorbul Caravan Park the ideal getaway spot for the fishing and water sports enthusiast.
Boat ramp, picnic areas, fishing supplies, convenience store and tavern are all within 400 metres of the park in this peaceful seaside community. Kangaroos wandering the streets in the late afternoon make this a unique holiday location.
This park is perfect for overnight stays and travellers of all ages. We hope you enjoy your holiday whether it be a short stay or a getaway Toorbul Caravan Park is the ideal place for you to visit. Stop and take the time out to absorb the surroundings and great atmosphere.
Come stay, relax and enjoy!
20 minute drive from Caboolture, home of the Urban Country Music Festival each May; Farm Fantastic - July; Abbey Medieval Festival - July
Toorbul lies on Pumicestone Passage which is the calm body of water separating Bribie Island from the mainland and is an internationally recognised marine park. With century old mangroves and protected national bush growing to the water's edge, it is home to more then 350 species of bird life, dugong, dolphin and turtles. This is a wonderful area for birdwatchers and those who enjoy the natural environment.
* Toorbul Bird Roost
* 1.8 ha environmental reserve which comprises several separate roots giving shelter to 12,000 migratory shorebirds including the endangered Eastern Curlew
* Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology
* A priceless collection of antiquities and fine art from around the world exploring history of western Europe. Stain glass tours of the Abbey Church are conducted by appointment.
The museum hosts the Medieval Tournament in July each year.
* Caboolture Warplane Museum
See a fine collection of wartime aircraft, memorabilia, engine displays and various other wartime exhibits. Entry fee.
* Caboolture Historical Village
A range of exhibits throughout the village provides an insight into our past. The village is made up of more than 70 buildings; café, hotel, gardens and a train station.