Cnr Mcintyre And Yandilla Street, Pittsworth, QUEENSLAND View Map
Quiet and friendly park with clean amenities, beautiful gardens and adjacent to a rotary park we are also Pet Friendly.
A small boutique park situated just 40k West of Toowoomba in the main street of Pittsworth and 1k from the Gore Highway.
Pleasant shady powered sites and well maintained Ensuite Cabins available. Amenities are fitted with Japanese bidet toilets.
Walking distance from local shops, supermarkets, cafes, pubs, pool, churches and the postoffice.
* Sprints Carnival
* Craft & Fine Foods Spectacular
* Close to the Carnival of Flowers
* Close to the Camp Oven Festival
* Roxburn Music Festival
* Gidgee Cole Awards
* Pulse and Pain run (Yearly event)
* Anglican Church - Stain Glass Windows
* Pioneer Village Museum
* Art Exhibition
* Lovely scenic country drives
A representative from Pittsworth Shady Rest Caravan Park will be in touch.Send another enquiry