Welcome to Airport Tourist Park. We are situated in Wagga Wagga, New South Wales.
Some of our key features include: A resident manager, large sites for RV’s, pets welcome, BBQ area, wheelchair access, children’s playground, sites available for short stay, STD Phone, campers kitchen and more…
We have accommodation available to suit all holiday makers; you won’t be disappointed.
This range includes the following, suitable for caravans or camping: Cabins, powered sites and unpowered sites.
This park is perfect for families, overnight stays and travellers of all ages. We hope you enjoy your holiday whether it be a short stay or a getaway Airport Tourist Park is the ideal place for you to visit. Stop and take the time out to absorb the surroundings and great atmosphere.
Come stay relax and enjoy!
* RAAF Wagga Heritage Centre - displays the Air Force history and its involvement in the Riverina.
* Borambola Winery - Is a local Award winning Winery which has wine tasting for visitors and also brews its own beer.
* Warbirds Aerial Adventures - offers flights at the nearby airport in an Ex PLAAF Nanchang CJ-6a warbird.
* Charles Sturt University Winery - An award winning Winery in the Wagga Wagga area.
* Museum of Riverina - A local Museum which tells the history of the region through collections and stories. It's also located near the Botanical gardens which are a lovely spot for a BBQ.
* Art Gallery - Is a public Art Gallery which hosts a variety of different exhibitions. There is also a section for the National Art Glass Exhibition.
* Murrumbidgee River - Wagga Wagga is located on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River. The Wagga Beach is a nice place for a BBQ or a swim, depending on the weather.