Our picturesque park set on the bank of the Peel River in the tranquil surrounds of Historic Nundle provides a haven for guests to enjoy the beautiful lawns and abundant trees.
The town comes alive when the Country Music Festival is on with live music and entertainment throughout the whole ten days.
Blackberry & Fruit picking brings people into Nundle to make their jams and blackberry pies.
Nundle's Gourmet Picnic set in the grounds of the Woollen Mill and is a must with delicious gourmet food, a bottle of wine and relax listing to jazz music.
Annual Easter Nundle Go For Gold Chinese Festival.
First Sunday in May is the Great Nundle Dog Race which includes races and activities for a wide variety of dogs. It is a great day for the family.
Airing of the Quilts Cootage on the Hill Nundle.
On The Sheep's Back is a Shearers Festival which has Shearing comps, Dog trials, Live music and much more fun for the family.
The Nundle/Hanging Rock Westpac Rescue Helicopter fundraising group hold the Nundle Walkabout which is a walk through Nundle taking in ambiance. Nundle Art Exhibition.
* Nundle Woollen Mill
* Mount Misery Gold Mine Cafe
* Odgers & McClelland Exchange Store
* Nundlele Visitor Information Centre
* Peel River - The Peel River gives you a variety of things to do from fossicking for alluvial gold, swimming, fishing or just take a stroll along the banks of the river.
* Fossicking for Gold and Gems - Nundle has a variety of fossicking from panning for alluvial in the local rivers and creeks, looking for crystals and other precious stones, gold detecting in the hills and many more.
* ARC-EN-Ciel Trout Farm
* Nundle Sport & Recreation Club offers a 9 holes golf course which every one is welcome to have a swing and lawn bowls.
* The Peel Inn has long history which can be seen on the walls and how it was won in a poker game which the family still run today.
* Chaffey dam is a for fishing, skiing and other water sports and Sheba dams is stocked with trout for fishing all year round.