Powered Sites and Ensuite Power sites
* Linen is provided on main bed only * Fee for extra beds
Euston is a quiet town located on the magnificent Murray River. The town proudly boasts one of the regions finest clubs.
We can accommodate all your holidays needs whether it is cabins caravan or tent sites, powered or unpowered.
Our park is very popular for water skiing. The river is wide with endless kilometres of excellent skiing water. Launch your boat at the local boat ramp. Fishing is also very popular with many Perch and Murray Cod caught locally.
Laze under the shady trees looking over the river throw in a fishing line or take off water skiing from the front of the park.
In off peak periods stay for the 7th night free!
* Robinvale Ski Race held on labour day weekend.
* Country Music Festival nearby in Mildura.
* 2 minute walk to the fabulous Euston Club (restaurant/gaming facilities/tennis courts/bowling greens)
* 1 minute walk to the Euston Royal Hotel
* Purpose built walking / cycling track from Euston to Robinvale. Approx. 2km
* Walking track from Euston to the Weir & Lock 15 - Fish ladder
* Old Euston Court House
* Bird watching
* _ hour drive to Mildura
* Day trip to Mungo & Hattah National Parks
* Access to public jetty
* Robinvale Golf Course
A representative from Riverfront Caravan Park will be in touch.Send another enquiry