Gateway Lifestyle Lorikeet is a 4.5 star park located in the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, just minutes from Woolgoolga.
With easy access to Arrawarra and Coffs Harbours spectacular beaches, mountains, and hinterlands. Gateway Lifestyle Lorikeet is located on the Solitary Islands Coastal Walk. The park fronts 7km of beach with popular local surf breaks at your doorstep. The Solitary Islands Marine Park is a popular haven for divers and fishermen. Gateway Lifestyle Lorikeet is approximately halfway between Coffs Harbour and Grafton.
The park is set on subtropical acres, in natural bushland fronting onto 7kms of unspoilt beach. Daily Lorikeet feeding is a popular attraction at the park.
Some features and facilities at this holiday park include-
– Resort style pool with children’s area
– Hot spa
– Tennis Court
– Recreation Room
1. Sky Diving: 50 seconds of free-fall over the picturesque Australian coastline with 8 minutes floating over Coffs Harbour.
2. Dolphin Marine Magic
3. Kayak Tours: Get a unique view of the Bongil Bongil National Park by seeing it all via Kayak Tours.
4. Mountain Biking: Enjoy the natural wonders of the Coffs Coast from the edge of your seat as you traverse the many mountain biking tracks.
5. Scuba Diving: One of the best places to explore in Coffs happens to be underwater. Try Scuba Diving at the Fish Rock Caves.
6. Big Banana
7. National Park: See the amazing views from atop the Dorrigo Plateau in the Dorrigo National Park.
8. Sea Kayaking & Surf Rafting: Want to do more than just surf and swim? Try Sea Kayaking or Surf Rafting for something different.
9. Cruise: Take a cruise on the beautiful Coffs Coast. There are plenty of seasonal Whale and Dolphin watching opportunities.