BIG4 Bungalow Park is situated on beautiful Burrill Lake, just 5km south of Ulladulla on the NSW South Coast...
At BIG4 Bungalow Park we have absolute frontage to Burrill Lake and a private jetty to use for a variety of water sports. Our daily bird feeding is always a hit and our range of accommodation and sites for caravans and tents are second to none.
We are approximately 230km south of Sydney (a pleasant and scenic 3 hour drive) and approximately 200km east of Canberra through the historic townships of Bungendore and Braidwood (about a 2.5 hour drive).
Ideally situated, BIG4 Bungalow Park is 26 acres of groomed lawns, gardens and native flora with absolute lake frontage to the beautiful Burrill Lake and only 1km from the surf beach at Dolphins Point.
Stay a while, relax, enjoy the park facilities and explore this special part of the South Coast. You too will see why holidaymakers have been coming here for over 80 years.
* Easter - Blessing of the Fleet - Easter Sunday
* Scarecrow Festival - June
* Food & Wine Festivals throughout the year.
* EXTREME WATERSKIING
* Daily Bird Feeding
* Fleet Air Museum
* Waterskiing on Burrill Lake
* Lake and beach fishing
* Diving, Scuba and Ocean Kayak adventures
* Dolphin and Whale watching cruises (in season)
* Fishing charters
* Horse riding
* Bush Walking in National Parks
* Pigeon House Mountain in the Budawangs Mountains
* 'One Track for All' cultural trail, Northern Headland, Ulladulla
* Warden Head Lighthouse, Ulladulla
* The historic township of Milton, classified by the National Trust
* Surf beaches and beach walks
* Shopping and Dining in Burrill Lake, Ulladulla, Milton and Mollymook
* Ulladulla Harbour
* Ulladulla's Oldest House
* Art Galleries
* Tabourie Lake Museum