Barlings Beach Caravan Park offers beachfront accommodation on 22 acres between Batemans Bay and Moruya, on the South Coast of NSW. The Eurobodalla Coast is absolutely stunning, and Barlings Beach is one of the most spectacular camping destinations on the Australian coastline.
Barlings Beach Caravan Park offers a range of accommodation choices for guests, from luxury onsite spa cabins to grassed tent sites. Cabins are designed and tastefully decorated with your holiday comfort in mind. All accommodation is fully self-contained, with quality fittings and fixtures.
Facilities at Barlings Beach include kiosk; 26-metre swimming pool; shaded toddlers pool; children's playground; undercover BBQ area; large community/conference room; campers' kitchen; modern tiled amenities; modern Laundromat; and boat storage. Barlings Beach Caravan Park is situated in close proximity to licensed clubs, shops, lawn bowls, golf, zoo, boat ramp and tennis courts.
* Tomakin Sports & Social Club
* Visit Mogo Zoo, get up close and personal with some of the planet's most extraordinary creatures.
* Mogo Village, Mogo's architectural heritage has been maintained with shops and dwellings being built to compliment the surviving miners' cottages, a must see.
* Gold Rush Colony, step back in time and have a real, hands-on experience of how our pioneer prospectors lived and worked.
* Birdland Animal Park
* Mini Golf
* Moruya Country Markets, the most vibrant market on the NSW coast, held every Saturday morning on the banks of Moruya River, over 140 stalls.
* Moruya, relax with family and friends at any of the town's quirky cafes and award winning restaurants.
* Kayak, hires and tours for the more adventurous.
* Fancy a relaxing day on the water, why not hire a boat.
* Boys ultimate day out, Fishing Trips & Cruises in Bateman's Bay.
* Learn to surf , private and group lessons.