With an array of wineries, Potters Brewery, Hunter Valley Zoo and the local visitor centre just minutes away, Active Holidays Cessnock Wine Country is at the heart of all that the Hunter Valley region has to offer. Visitors are also offered a shuttle bus service to and from local concerts and events, including the annual Jazz in the Vines and Lovedale Long Lunch events.
For those who love to share their holiday with their dogs, pets are more than welcome to join you on your stay at Active Holidays Cessnock Wine Country Caravan Park.
* Hunter Valley Wine and Food Month
* Bitter and Twisted International Boutique Beer Festival
* Hunter Valley Gardens Chocolate Festival
* Sculpture in the Vineyards
* Christmas Lights Spectacular at Hunter Valley Gardens
* Back to Back Wool Challange
* Groovin The Moo
* Jack Newton Celebrity Classic - Hunter Valley
* Paterson 24 Hour Mountain Endurance Rid